Sunday, February 23, 2020

Philip Haney: Careful and cautious; never a quitter.

The Most Brilliant Woman in the World

I knew Philip Haney. He wrote the foreword to the book by Jedwin Smith that I edited and published called "I AM ISRAEL — Lions and Lambs of the Land". Jedwin and I had lunch with Phil in Downtown Decatur one day. The conversation was great. We were all having such a good time. Not often I've had opportunity to converse with a man of such brilliance and integrity.

While working with him on the foreword to the book, we spoke often on the phone and emailed edits and tweaks back and forth. He always laughed when I said, "Philip, you're wrong, here's why, and you should change it." I'd make my case for his choice of word or phrasing and how it could be misconstrued or made much clearer. He always made the change.

When he spoke to Jedwin, he always called me Firebrand. That made me laugh. He wasn't afraid of much, but he was afraid of me! Even now in my grief, I smile at the memory. I will miss him.

He had recently been widowed when his wife, Francesca, died after very long being ill. She was the love of his life. However, he was still very busy and engaged with projects for agencies that dealt in national security.

He was outspoken against both the Bush and Obama administrations and how political correctness and the Deep State allowed terrorists to get a foothold in the U.S. He tracked funding to U.S.-based cells and could prove where it came from and to whom it went. His book "See Something. Say Nothing." documents what the Deep State attempted to do to shut him up.

Philip Haney was a man of God who loved life in all its many iterations. It would never have entered his mind to kill himself.

However, his life was in danger and he kept on the move. He was careful. He was cautious. But he was not a quitter. Philip Haney did not kill himself.

#PHDNKH

SHERIFF'S OFFICE BACKTRACKS ON SUICIDE.
WHAT HANEY WROTE.
AMERICANTHINKER.COM
THE BOOK WITH HANEY'S FOREWORD.
REPUBLICAN LAWMAKERS "HANEY DID NOT COMMIT SUIDICE".


SUPPORT YOUR CITIZEN JOURNALIST.
AND BUY A BOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment