Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The Angst of the Cartoon Character

by Angela K. Durden
Technology inventor protecting creator's copyrights. Business writer, novelist, songwriter, and Citizen Journalist.



Do you remember Jessica Rabbit's famous line? "I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."



That got me to thinking about all these other cartoon characters who have no say so in their destinies. They have no say so in anything about themselves. Their appearance. What words come out of their mouths. Nothing. They live and die by the will of whole committees of people. 

For the love of God, where are poor cartoon characters' Free Will and Right To Self-Determination? Oh, the angst they must go through as so well shown and sneaked by Jessica into the film "Who Killed Roger Rabbit?"

I bring this up because before too long — and you mark my words on this — marching in the streets for cartoon characters' rights will be disenfranchised, pussy-hat wearing females [DPHWFs] (it's always females that gets this crap started, isn't it?) and pussy whipped males [PWMs] (who mostly fail to get into DPHWF's panties and so are trying their damnedest to make Brownie points with DPHWFs).

You're saying, "Angela, now you've gone too far in your future telling. There ain't no way."

But I tell you, while DPHWFs and their PWMs don't mind marching for the right to kill unborn babies by the millions while forcing you and me to pay for it, they will steal [they say rescue] a puppy napping on a fleece bed from off a porch because they don't believe it is in a safe environment, and they will take copyright infringement cases to the courts on behalf a foreign monkeys.

"Oh, Angela. Nobody's ever taken a copyright infringement case to court on behalf of a monkey."

Oh. Yes. They. HAVE! Read this.

So, no, I tell you, I am not going too far in this matter of cartoon characters. Mark my words. When the DPHWFs and the PWMs run out of things to march for, and that day is here I tell ya, just remember that marches for the rights of the Cartoon Character is being plotted now.

You read it here first, folks.

You'll thank me later.

Sincerely,

Angela K. Durden
Your Citizen Journalist and Future-Teller

No comments:

Post a Comment