Thursday, October 26, 2017

Jedwin Smith: "I Am Israel" Chapter 1 Excerpt

by Angela K. Durden
Technology inventor protecting creator's copyrights. Business writer, novelist, songwriter, and Citizen Journalist.


2017: Spring         

After twenty hours in the air for a trip that started in Atlanta, and included a brief Paris layover, a final stop at Ben Gurion Airport, and one restless night’s sleep following a seven-hour time difference, trust me on this: Sucking on a cup of instant coffee does not remove the cobwebs from the brain.
The following morning at 8 o’clock in the breakfast room of the Tel Aviv Dan Panorama Hotel, forcing that pigswill down my throat, I heard, “Hello. I’m Philip Haney. And you are?” My eyes cracked open. My first thought was Ah, c’mon, man. It’s way too early to be smiling. Or is it way too late? Uggh.



"I Am Israel" is the newest book from Jedwin Smith for which I serve as editor. Expected release date is Spring of 2018.

Enjoy this longer chapter excerpt.


No comments:

Post a Comment