Monday, January 18, 2021

Standstill, Ye Booty-Snatchers!


At it again...all for you.

A Magnificently Methodical Southern Woman
and The Most Brilliant Woman in the World 



Today, I saw that Breitbart is reporting the Little Z-Man has blacklisted "Stop the Steal" from his most awesome of social networking site. Everybody was crying and whining.

But I thought, "You know, algorithms only do what they are told, and thus are limited by the knowledge of their human creators." To that end, I worked and worked and worked for about three minutes to come up with five ways to say the same thing that should fool bots and their humans.

See if you don't find them humorous and totally workable.

Halt the Thievery!
Curb the Snatching!
End the Filch!
Cease the Purloin!

[And this shows why I am such a great writer. ( Ain't bragging if it's fact and somebody's gotta say it, right? Buy my books! Links below!)]


Standstill, Ye Booty-Snatchers! [Though I believe this one may very well be misunderstood and why everybody needs a good editor.]














SUPPORT YOUR CITIZEN JOURNALIST.
AND BUY A BOOK!


No comments:

Post a Comment