Thursday, April 16, 2020

Princess Angela.

Angela now feels like a princess. Her bed is a little jewel box.
by Angela K. Durden
A Magnificently Methodical
Southern Woman
and The Most Brilliant Woman
in the World 



One-and-done is how I think about painting my walls. So it takes me a long time to figure out what colors to put on them.

Also, I am highly reactive to vibrational patterns. If the color is wrong for me, the vibrational patterns will totally make me crazy. And so yet another reason to take my time.

I have four colors on my walls. Kitchen and livingroom/bedroom: Gray with a dark blue base, as you can see in the picture. In my office is a dark metallic blue with silver undertones. A small hall is black and the bathroom is white.

Each color fits the space and supports my mental acuity. But today...oh, today was added the pièce de résistance.

You see, I sleep in my living room on a wall bed. [My condo is less than 600 sq.ft. The bedroom is my office. I work from home, so work/life must be split well.] That is, it folds down out of the wall and, boom, there is my bed. The heavy case it sits in is solid black. Black is great. I love black. It is my fave color. Except that after almost nine years, the solid black behind the bed was getting to me, bad.

What could I do?

Yesterday I had an epiphany. I took a set of long red drapes and hung them in. You can see the picture. Tied them back with some sparkly red ribbon. Put a crystal vase with a beautiful bouquet of silk flowers (I'm allergic to real flowers) right in the middle so that it is framed.

Wow. I immediately felt like a princess.

Which is only fitting as I can feel a pea under a stack of twenty mattress and we all know it is only real, true, bona fide princesses who can do that.


SUPPORT YOUR PRINCESS
AND BUY A BOOK!





No comments:

Post a Comment