Thursday, June 13, 2019

Make Your Camper's Week - Thursday

Kim D.

It's Thursday! 


Oh man! Mom said that I had to stay in my crate this morning until I wrote you a letter. Can you believe it? I sure as heck am not going to spend a lot of time on this one! Well, I have been prepared for just such an “emergency” with my fill-in-the-blank letter … so here goes. I’ll just put an “X” in front of my answers and I’ll be done in no time!

Dear Bailey,

Yesterday was a ___boring, ___exciting, ___wonderful, ___splendid, ___magnificent, _X__messed up day. Well, it all started when _ X __I woke up, ___I tripped on your Nintendo Switch, ___ Dad yelled at me, ___Mom yelled at me, ___the sun came up.

Well, anyways, after I woke up, I ___went to the bathroom, __ X _tripped on your Nintendo Switch and broke it, ___thought about chasing squirrels. Then I ___ ate, ___ chewed on my tail, ___ chased Jackie, __ X _ got the Chick Fil A Cowie.

It was then getting to be _ X __ naptime, ___ lunchtime, ___ midnight so I ___went to my crate, ­­­_ X __ jumped on the couch. When I got there, I found out that _ X __ Mom was already there, ___ no one else was there,

But things got better. Instead of napping, I ___ chased Jackie ___ tried to fix your Nintendo Switch, __ X _ chewed Cowie’s tail (du-uh!).  Anyways, later on, I ___ate lunch, ___ate a doggie snack, ___ napped in my crate, _ X __found $10 you dropped on the floor (I guess). With all that loot, I decided to spend it on  ___V bucks, ___ bones, _ X __ bacon.

You’re probably wondering about the weather. Well, yesterday it was ___sunny,     ___ X __ raining all day, ___cloudy, ___sort of cold, ___better than at your camp!
Well, that’s about it. When I think of you, I think about ___how much I miss you, ___how much I don’t like writing letters, _ X __how much fun you must be having.

Love,
___Your favorite dog, ___your very best dog, _ X __ Cowie Stealer.



No comments:

Post a Comment