Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Hey, Anderson Cooper: If I say Trump raped me, will you have me on your really big show to flog my book, too?


At it again...all for you.


by Angela K. Durden
The Most Brilliant Woman in the World
Business writer.  Songwriter.  Protecting creator's copyrights. 

They don't even hide it anymore. E. Jean Carroll's allegation of rape against President Trump was followed closely on its heels by an interview on Anderson Cooper's show wherein she said that many people have rape fantasies and blew poor ol' Anderson's ever-loving liberal mind. Of course, she only said all that about Trump to get on FREE advertising for her new book. 

But I don't care. I just have one question for Anderson Cooper:

If I say Trump raped me, will you have me on your really big show to flog my book?



SUPPORT YOUR CITIZEN JOURNALIST.
AND BUY A BOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment