Monday, May 6, 2019

Shaking My Damn Head


At it again...all for you.


by Angela K. Durden
The Most Brilliant Woman in the World
Business writer.  Songwriter.  Protecting creator's copyrights. 


I have a neighbor with a dog. Contrary to community law, the dog is always out without a leash. The neighbor doesn't seem to know how to use one. I say, "doesn't seem to know how" because several times each day I hear her screaming:

"I told you to get in here. Damn it! Git yo ass in here. I said now."

The dog always listens...eventually, though often the woman can be seen chasing after him through her yard and mine where it comes to do its business before it scoots out of her way. Then she screams again, this time more angry than before.

The thing is, she's received letters from the Board of the HOA warning her of coming fines. Does she listen? I can always tell when she gets a letter because she'll take the dog out on a leash. A leash she put on when the dog was inside and contained. So, it's not like she doesn't know how to use one. 

In any case, every day I'm shaking my damn head because of the negativity with which she lives. Angry. Screaming. Chasing. And for what? I don't get it. So, what's her problem?

Bad memory? Her way of "sticking it to the man"? Could be. I frankly do not know her problem. 

Another neighbor, though, that takes her dog out without a leash, now I know what her problem is: She's an anarchist and terrorist if not an outright Commie. She's already sued the HOA for a problem that was clearly the unit owner's responsibility and that the owner handled in a timely fashion. She called the police on me one time and told them I was a prostitute. Oh, yeah. I took care of that. She walks around the neighborhood smiling at people and talking loud about their business. She gets phone numbers and calls people to "inform" on others for things that are not wrong nor are her business.

That's right. She's a renter. Not a homeowner. Yet she believes and acts as if she has all the rights of an owner yet, conveniently, none of the duties. In other words, she is a Lenin, Khrushchev, Putin, and Stalin wannabe. She knows best for everybody and everybody better toe the damn line she sets or else by Marx and Engles she'll make your life hell. 

But I was the first to stand up to her and she did like all good little Commies do: She ramped up the terror. And who stood up to her again? That would be me. 

Shaking my damn head...again. 


SUPPORT YOUR CITIZEN JOURNALIST.
AND BUY A BOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment