Thursday, January 10, 2019

Donald J. "The Hammer" Trump: Still surprising many.


At it again...all for you.

by Angela K. DurdenThe Most Brilliant Woman in the World

Contrary to popular opinion, I am not political. I can't afford to be if I am to remain "Citizen Journalist At Your Service" because I have to be above it all.

That does not mean I don't have my opinions, but my opinions are formed upon the backs of research, deep thought, knowing history, and being able to put two and two together to see into the future.

In any case, I sometimes share articles with my readers that I think might interest them. This is one you can READ HERE by  Fu Kuo Han of a closed Facebook group called The Thomas Sowell Foundation.



SUPPORT YOUR CITIZEN JOURNALIST.
AND BUY A BOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment