Thursday, October 5, 2017

Crying Puddles: Online matchmaking summed up in song.

by Angela K. Durden
Technology inventor protecting creator's copyrights. Business writer, novelist, songwriter, and Citizen Journalist.


(AD)2 is the duo featuring me, Angela K. Durden bringing words and melody and such as that to the mix, and Piano Genius Alan Dynin.

I recently wrote a song called Crying Puddles. We performed it at the Joe Gransden Jazz Jam held every Tuesday at Venkman's in Midtown Atlanta. Venkman's live streams the stage with an iPhone from the back of the room so the phone picks up noise from the kitchen and waitstaff picking up orders, but you can still hear the song pretty good here.

You know, I even wore a dress this evening. Yes, I got gussied up. Here's the vid:





Crying Puddles
Lyrics by Angela K. Durden 
All Rights Reserved
(c) 2017 Angela K. Durden and Second Bight Publishing


There’s a song about making whoopee and
All the times you got for the opportunity to
Get it good, put your mind in a muddle.
But for me it’s been so long I’m Crying Puddles.

  
So I got proactive in looking for a mon.
Went to all these websites that ended in dot com.
Got lots of pictures that said “Look at us!”
Followed by offers of excellent service.
Oh, oh, oh. You know, know, know.
You know what I’m talking about.
Yeah.

  
Do you wanna hear what the men say?

I said,
Do you wanna hear what the men say?


They say:

“Are you feeling mean, girl?”
  
“I can make you scream, girl.”
  
“I got something you ain’t never seen, girl!”

Yeah, I’m Crying Puddles.




Lots of songs about making whoopee. But a
Lot of damn good they’re doing me    in
Finding man certified and bonified with
Talent specific leaving me cross eyed.
Yeah, yeah.

I’m Crying Puddles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment