Saturday, August 19, 2017

Saturday Silliness: Swift delivery of public opinion on them there Facebooks

by Angela K. Durden



When some whackadoodle environmentalists decided to share film* of themselves mourning dead trees in North Carolina, them there Facebooks provided swift, resounding, and better-than-any-paid-opinion-poll-you-can-name feedback for their crazy little selves.





*Yeah, I saw the video. It was horrible to watch such self-righteousness in action. Reminded me of the Pharisees in Jesus' time who publicly proclaimed their righteousness in the marketplace. I took a screen shot of one of the "mourners" and chose not to inflict the entire video pain on you nor waste your time.

You see how helpful and kind I am? I'm awesome. More awesome than any other Citizen Journalist! I'm just saying. (Wait. Hang on just one darn minute. Does that proclamation make me a Pharisee? Ewwww...shall I retract?)


No comments:

Post a Comment