Saturday, December 31, 2016

Ariana Grande horrified after being objectified as a piece of meat

By Ecklebob Chiselfritz

Let's begin with a recap of the horrified one spitting on some doughnuts in a bakery two years ago.


Now for this mornings lesson in objectivity...


Yahoo

 ...The "Side to Side" hitmaker explained that she was out with her boyfriend, Mac Miller, when "a young boy" approached the couple to share that he's a fan of the rapper.

  "He was loud and excited and by the time M was seated in the driver's seat, he was literally almost in the car with us. I thought all of this was cute and exciting until he said 'Ariana is sexy as hell man. I see you, I see you hitting that!!'" she wrote.


 The 23-year-old explained, "This may not seem like a big deal to some of you but I felt sick and objectified. I was also sitting right there when he said it."
 
"I am not a piece of meat that a man gets to utilize for his pleasure," Grande continued. "I'm an adult human being in a relationship with a man who treats me with love and respect."...
READ MORE


No comments:

Post a Comment